Monday, February 12, 2007

diggin deeper into my subject

Diggin into my subject (Global warming) is another way to say that I am going to research and make this my final topic (hopefully), because I dont have any idea if I had to change my topic for any reason, beleive me i wouldn't like it anything.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070212/OPINION01/702120313/1008

What they said in this great page are things that are not new to know, this people say the same.

Things that they say are;

-That carbon dioxide levels are higher than ever recorded in earth, this caused by cars, industries, burning fossil fuels, etc..(not new)
- Global warming is caused by man, so we can blame them of doing things that are killing us. Natural disasters are being greater and are more casuals(Not new)
-Scientist said that if we dont act know may be in 50 or 60 years we will be living in a water less planet(new)

What I learned - Well scince I decided that this will be my final topic for the Teen Life Project, I knew from the beggining that in this topic of "Global Warming Casuses and effects" will not bring me many new things. Is not that I know everithing but I am certantly sure that I know lots of it. For example I knew that something called The Green House Effect is something that is damaging our world right now this The Green House Effect is when the carbon dioxide that WE the humans drop into the atmosphere, not rarely there is a warm air layer on top that retains most of the carbon dioxide that we drop off, the efect of this is that the temperatures of earth rise violently. Another thing that I surely know is that all of this global warming and pollution thing is that all of this is our fault.

What I think- I think that what I wrote in the beggining, about those back there. I get really mad everitime I see in the news about hurricanes, fires contaminated sea, air pollution, when I see that, I reallyze that people dont get it, people dont get that the planet is in its ending years, they dont get that we are dieing slowly and painfully, and also that the worst thing, it looks or if Im wrong, we are not doing anything! It is just silly to see that! I am so mad at the people. I cannot do anything because I am just a teen ager, and that this is a very big planet I cannot do it alone , but if I could I'd just do it immediatly I will try to save us.
All of the things that you sea in the news about Global warming and/or pollution is not a game and we have to act immediatly. I just think that this is something silly because is the same as if we kill our selves. I just wanted to know some of this... Why are we contaminating if we know its bad? What are some things that we can do to stop this?

Where my path leads- I hope that this Teen life project make me think of things that can help the world reduce global warming or pollution, because then it would be a very good thing. I would love to help reduce the glonal warming or pollution.

No comments: