Monday, September 25, 2006

My Reflections Of Blogger

I have had my blog since exactly 4 weeks from now. My expectations for having this blog were very different in some ways.
First of all I feel very good of having a blog and i think is very fun to have it, second I thought that having this blog it will be free and that you could write everything you want, but off course with the class rules. Those were some things i espectate for having a blog.
What is harder or easier about blog?¿
For me nothing is harder of maintaining the blog wich is very good, but I thought that having a blog was going to be very hard to be.
How do you fell about it now?¿
Having and maintaining this blog is very fun thing to do and I hope to keep this blog and make it better within time.
Has youre feling change from the beginning?¿
My felings of having this blog have change a little, like i say in the begginning I thought this was going to be more fun but still it is fun to write, publish, and see other people blogs.
Were you surprised because of the experience?¿
In some things, yes , most of them because of what i thought having a blog was.
This is what i have been feeling since i had this blog, i hope to make this blog better.:)

No comments: