Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Biography of Cristiano Ronaldo.



Cristiano Ronaldo is a midfielder that playes for the best team Manchester United, from the United Kindom.
Cristiano Ronaldo has gone from a small island,from Portugal, in the middle of the ocean to the top of the soccer world. Soccer star, Cristiano Ronaldo, was born on February 5, 1985 on the island of Madeira, which is a few hundred miles south of Portugal. He began playing in a small team for the island of Madeira. Cristiano Ronaldo was a huge soccer star on the Island but he moved 600 miles to Lisbon when he was just 12 years old to play for Sporting Lisbon's youth team. The move was a difficult one for Cristiano, since he was away from his family.


Cristiano Ronaldo - Teenage Soccer Star
His very good managing of the ball, and goal-scoring touch made him a teenage star. He played his first game for Sporting Lisbon in the Portugal Super League when he was 17 and quickly became known as one of the most known young soccer players in the world. His skills were different from other in the world and he was known since he was 17 troughout the world. Cristiano Ronaldo's talent caught the eye of Manchester United manager, Alex Ferguson, who bought him from Sporting Lisbon for 20 Million US dollars. He scored the opening goal for Manchester in their 2004 FA Cup victory and helped Portugal advance to the finals at Euro 2004. His fabulous footwork have now made Cristiano Ronaldo one of the most popular players in Europe. Know playing in the best team Manchester United with number 7 at the back of his shirt, he is young, and a good future in soccer awaits him.
I also think he is a very good player and that he is the best player in portugal and hopefully in the world.

5 comments:

Juan David A. said...

Augusto i think you did a very good post because to do biography of a soccer player you need to a big research and not only that but to put all that information in your own words. Usually biographies come in very complex words and it seems that you redacted tem very good. Because I like F.C. Barcelona I can't say that I think that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player but if that is what you think I respect your opinion.

Robe A. said...

I really liked your post, I respect your opinion of your favorite player but mine is Thierry Henry a French forward, I really like your work, keep it up!

*Vale M* said...

Agusto, I really liked your post because I admired Cristiano alot too... he is a very good player and he love how he handles the ball... I hope you make more biographies of soccer players...

Victoria M. said...

Hi Augusto, I agree with you. I think that Christiano Ronaldo is a great soccer player. I think that he is also a great player in the soccer team of Portugal. I think that this is a great post, keep it up!

Eduardo D. said...

Hey Augusto, my favorite player is C. Ronaldo. For me, he is the best player in the world and I like the team he plays too. I know some people think he is getting kind of bad, but I would say he is getting more focused in the game and becoming the best in the world.