Monday, September 11, 2006

Steve Irwin dies


Animal lovers are crying the death of the cocodrlile hunter, Steve Irwin. He was killed by a Sting ray filming a documental on the Great Reaf Barrier near
Australia,on September 5th 2006; he was 44.
As he swam over the poisonus Sting ray, the tail spike him in the chest damaging his heart on the act.
Every country around the world especially Australia were depressed with the death of Steve Irwin. Prime Minister Jonh Howard was closed to tears when heard the deaht of Steve Irwin; he told:

I really do feel Australia has lost a wonderful and colorful son, He took
risks, he enjoyed life, he brought immense joy to millions of people,
particularly to children. He was a wonderful character. He was a passionate
environmentalist. It's such a terrible loss.''

This article was written by; Suzane Freeman, in a article in Scholastic News, the article called ''Crocodile Hunter Dies.''

I almost cried when i saw his death on CNN after i came from school. Im still very sad with his death. I just wish to see more of his recent documentals, I love them, and I hope nobody forggets the death of the great hero, Steve Irwin.

1 comment:

Isabella G said...

Augusto,
Your writing made me form an opinion about talking what other people say and think. I liked the fact that you included what other people say about Irwin's death. I was also very sad when they announced his death in the News. Is very sad that a person like Irwin who loved the environment leaves the world in such a manner.

Although your post was very good, I think you need to check capitalization, for example the pronoun I needs to be capitalize.