Monday, October 02, 2006

:.My Problems and Solutions.:

Have you had problems? Well everyone has, but I have special ways to deal with most of the problems, if it comes to me to deal a problem, I always breathe slowly, I calm down and start to talk and think how to deal with it, if I don't know how to deal with it I usually get help from other person, who can deal with it or help me with it.

There are different situations, the most hard to deal with is when I have little time or when I am under pressure; first, I tell the person to calm down while I do the same thing;second, I tell the person to repeat what is her/his problem , while I think of something to solve that problem, If the person is hurt(not physically) , I make that person feel happy, telling her/him, special things. The thing that I usually do is to tell every body to calm down and not to hurry, that is a habit I usually do while solving most of problems.

A perfect example, when I use this strategies was, when I was about 11 years old, when I was at a soccer game in Cartagena, in the Campito 2010, and I was the goal keeper for my team. Almost at the end of the match everybody from my team was at the other side of the court traing to make a goal, something happened and it was one of the other teams forward coming to me with the ball on his feet ready to kick, so I also went running to him, to stop him, and I tackled him very hard, and he finished on the floor, and he was hurt, to the other team came up to me to complain, I had little time, and I was stressed, my mistake was that it wasn't necessary to tackled him. Not to lose was the most important factor to make that mistake.Some thing happened when i was tryng to solve this problem that was that they didnt calm down so I just went to the hurt player and apologize, because i couldnt do any thing.I couldnt make anything about it, just apologize, and the foul was counted as a goal. I hope not to make mistakes like this in my life, and I hope you dont make mistakes like this also.

2 comments:

sari15 said...

Augusto these make me think about my problems that I have with my sister and I agree with you in one part,I also try to calm down when I have a problem. Overall I like your blog.

Mariam said...

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as +447053820826 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.