Saturday, October 14, 2006

Why Messenger Is Useful For People..

The thing that many people say about Messenger, is that Messenger is mostly bad for many reasons. The only thing I want to clear out is why messenger is very useful.

First of all, what I do in messenger, when I don’t have anything to do, I only chat with my friends, and to talk about many things, problems, what you did that day, what are you going to do, with many more things to talk about. I think that doing that is helpful because, or you get to know new friends, or you can chat with friends you have a problem with and solve it, and many but many more things that can turn very helpful in your life at a certain time.

Second, is that, for example if your typing an essay in Word , and your printer doesn’t work, so in messenger you can send the document to a friend and to tell your friend to print the essay for you. In other examples , like using Blogger, when finishing what you were writing, and you hit ‘’Publish Post’’ and it says Network not working, you can copy paste, what you were writing to a friend and tell him to go into your Blog and to paste the information there and then to publish, all of this through messenger. This is helpful, for no getting in problems with your teacher for not doing the homework you should’ve done.

This are my opinions of why messenger is helpful, and in what only two ways I use messenger for. Messenger haves a lot of good things that can help you in your life for a moment, but not forgetting all the bad things it has, so I am always carefull with everything.

1 comment:

Pau I said...

Hi Augusto! I also think MSN is very good because maybe you have a problem or you don't understand a something of your homework so you can ask your friends so you don't get a bad grade. Good job!